In 1995 we started building this Ashram. For the last ten years we have welcomed people from all over India and the world to stay at the Ashram. The Ashram has changed a lot and with time has become more known, more public and more popular. We always get a lot of enquiries from people who want to come to India for different purposes. With all the sweet and sour experiences that we have made throughout the years, we would like to present a list of people whom we would not like to welcome here.
Please do not come to our Ashram,
– If you want to consume drugs or alcohol during your stay. We do not want to have drugs or alcohol on the Ashram premises and also do not allow drunken persons to enter.
– If you are related to or influenced by any sect and in a mission to spread their beliefs to others. We do not approve of sects and their brain-washing, manipulative activities and would not like any of our friends and other guests at the Ashram to be molested by such efforts.
– If you are looking for a guru or master. This is one thing that you will definitely not find here. We all just want to be friends and meet each other on an equal level. There are no followers and no disciples, no gurus and no masters in this Ashram.
– If you are looking for a center of religious worship. This is an Ashram, not a temple, church or mosque. We do not belong to any religion and do not conduct religious services of any kind.
– If you are looking for cheap accommodation or a place to stay for free because you will be asked to contribute by covering the expenses of your living.
– If you are looking for a hotel and expect the services of a hotel. We are not a hotel but an Ashram. You will live in a family and simply share and live together in love.
– If you don’t have interest in our charity projects, the school children and living in the Ashram but merely want to use the Ashram premises as a place.
– If the intention of your trip to India is spiritual sex tourism.
Of course our list can be updated whenever we make another experience. Tomorrow you will read about people whom we love to welcome at this beautiful place.